- Testosterone Replacement Therapy and Prostate Cancer Incidence
- Testosterone replacement therapy for older men
- Testosterone Replacement Has Health Benefits
- New Studies Highlight Benefits, Risks of Testosterone Therapy
- Benefits of Long-Term Testosterone Replacement Therapy for Diabetes Patients
- Study Shows Health Benefits of Testosterone Replacement
- Doctors Defend Testosterone Therapy
Quality of Life Improved with TRT
Testosterone and Cardiovascular Disease
- Testosterone replacement therapy does not increase cardiovascular risks in men with low testosterone levels
- Study of 83,000 Veterans finds cardiovascular benefits to testosterone replacement
- Testosterone and cardiovascular disease--the controversy and the facts.
- Effect of Long-Acting Testosterone Treatment in Elderly Patients With CHF
Other Benefits of Testosterone Replacement Therapy
- TRT improves metabolic parameters in hypogonadal men with type 2 diabetes
TRT improves insulin resistance, glycaemic control, in men with type 2 diabetes
- Low T and Alzheimer’s dementia
- Osteoporosis in Men
- Low T levels in men with rheumatoid arthritis
- Low T Levels and Sudden Cardiac Arrest
- Injection of testosterone may be safer and more effective than topical
- HCG preserves spermatogenesis in men undergoing TRT
- The Use of HCG-Based Combination Therapy for Recovery of Spermatogenesis after Testosterone Use
Read what our patients are saying!
Russ really cares about Men and their health. He is very thorough and passionate about his work. I feel very confident in the care I am getting and will continue to receive in the future. I would also recommend him not just for testosterone therapy, but for primary care as well.
Click here to read more reviews.